Global waste-to-energy technologies market was worth US$ 33.6 Bn in 2021, according to a new report published by Absolute Markets Insights. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8% from 2022 to 2030. Waste management is indeed a bigger issue that has been haunting the world at this time. Along with this, the issue of scarcity of sustainable energy sources also needs to be addressed. This is where waste-to-energy technology comes into play. Converting waste into energy can be a great solution for various existing issues. Waste-to-energy (WTE) also known as energy-from-waste (EFW) basically is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity and/or heat majorly via treatment of the waste.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1403
Management of the waste related to coal was done through the processes of gasification and pyrolysis in the 18th century. The waste-to-energy technology mainly aids in addressing important environmental issues like pollution caused courtesy of the plastic waste accumulation along with surging demand for fuel sources that can replace conventional sources of fuel. Through process of pyrolysis the fuel can be created with the help of the plastic. The growth of the global waste-to-energy technologies market is being contributed by various factors.
One of the biggest factors that has been driving the growth of the global waste-to-energy technologies market is favorable government policies that are related to generation of clean energy. The governments across the globe are taking the issue of pollution and energy scarcity extremely seriously and this reflects in the new policies drafted by them. Meanwhile, the growth of the global waste-to-energy technologies market is restrained owing to initial higher investments. Not majority of businesses, industries or even developing countries can afford systems used to convert waste into energy, and this will hamper the market’s growth. On the other hand, the global waste-to-energy technologies market is forecasted to see massive growth over the period of next few years due to growing investments in research and development activities for ensuring reliability in terms of environmental effects.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1403
Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Report Highlights
- The technology segment of the global waste-to-energy technologies market has been bifurcated into thermal technologies, and non-thermal technologies (anerobic digestic, etc). The thermal technologies segment that accounts for massive money for the market is further segregated into direct combustion, pyrolysis and gasification.
- On the basis of the waste type, the global waste-to-energy technologies market has been segregated into municipal waste, industrial & commercial waste, agricultural waste and others. While the municipal waste segment makes tremendous amount of money for this market, the others segment is bifurcated into medical waste and animal waste etc.
- Asia Pacific region is forecasted to make majority of money that too at the quickest speed for the global waste-to-energy technologies market during the forecast period 2022-2030. Production hubs like China and India are seriously looking for sustainable options to convert waste into energy.
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Global Green Chemicals Market 2022 – 2030
Global Digital Health Imperative Market 2023 – 2030
Some of the players operating in the global waste-to-energy technologies market are:
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
- Eco Waste Solutions
- Fluence Corporation Limited
- Hitachi Zosen
- MAN Energy Solutions
- MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD
- Waste to Energy International
- Waste to Energy Systems, LLC
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1403
Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Segmentation
Absolute Markets Insights has segmented into the global waste-to-energy technologies market on the basis of offering, technology, waste type, end users and region further into countries.
Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
- Consulting Services
- Support Services
Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
- Thermal Technologies
- Direct Combustion
- Non-Thermal Technologies (Anaerobic Digestion, Etc.)
Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Waste Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
- Municipal Waste
- Industrial & Commercial Waste
- Agriculture Waste
Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
- Utility Companies
Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Request for customization to meet your precise research requirements: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1403
Global Renewable Energy Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Renewable-Energy-Market-2021—2029-992
Global Renewable Energy Trading Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Renewable-Energy-Trading-Market-2021—2029-1008
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213