The integrity of things requiring a high level of secrecy and confidentiality, such as checks, documents, banknotes, certificates, passports, labels and identity cards is ensured by security inks. Authentication and fraud detection are supported by security inks. There are security inks available to safeguard printed materials under many appearances. Under normal lighting, the ink is covert, or invisible to the sight. The ink lights when it is viewed under a UV lamp. Check printing and document security are the main uses for this application. The prevalence of forgery and counterfeiting techniques is a significant factor fueling the expansion of the global security inks market. There is an increase in counterfeiting of currency, identification cards, postage stamps, stock certificates, passports, and product authentication. Another area where security ink is becoming more important is brand protection. It can be difficult to defend a brand from counterfeiting, retail theft, false advertising, and diversion. Another element propelling the expansion of the global security inks market is the assistance security ink provides in overcoming such difficulties. Moreover, companies in the market are looking forward to mergers and acquisitions to consolidate their market share and expand their presence in various regions. For instance, UbiQD, Inc., a nanotechnology business based in New Mexico, and SICPA SA, a global leader in security inks collaborated with an aim to create anti-counterfeit security inks based on quantum dot technology provided by UbiQD, Inc. With the help of this partnership, they have been able to create innovative optical and machine-readable features that they can add to their wide range of security inks and solutions for customers. Thus, with the above stated factors the global security inks market is anticipated to tremendously grow during the forecast period.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1452
Global Security Inks Market Key Findings:
- The security printing sector has seen significant changes as a result of the growing technical complexity and risks of the digital age. Security inks have improved as a result, offering flexibility on a range of substrates, great performance on a range of presses, and the capacity to print intricate graphics. Security inks must toughen up because identification documents and security documents are handled frequently in order to serve as a security feature. As more cutting-edge technology has become accessible, counterfeiting has grown to be a significant industry-wide concern. As to encrypt banknotes and security papers, businesses are developing some of the most cutting-edge security inks now available on the market. High counterfeit resistance inks are constructed with sophisticated hardware, but they are simple to authenticate, communicate with the public and government officials, and can be read by automated machines. Multi-level authentication is one of the many characteristics that can be tailored to the requirements of central banks and issuing bodies. Recently, researchers publishing in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces have used conventional ink and an invisible ink made of carbon nanoparticles to print complexly encoded data that needed both UV light and a computer that had been programmed to decode the signals.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region in the security inks market. Today, counterfeiting is the biggest threat in countries like India, China and Japan wherein large number of firms are practically dealing on a huge scale. In addition to the loss of brand reputation and eventual client loss, it costs industries billions of dollars in lost revenue. Thus companies across various industries are investing into high tech security inks to protect their goods and data from fraud and other malfunctions. Moreover, recently an Indian scientists has developed a very stable and non-toxic security ink made from luminous nanomaterials to curb the counterfeiting of branded goods, bank notes, pharmaceuticals, certificates, and cash. The majority of security inks currently on the market are based on luminescent substances that absorb high-energy photons and emit low-energy ones instead, or “downshifting,” making covert tags invisible in the daylight but detectable under UV light. These single emission-based tags are vulnerable to replication. Thus to overcome this companies are working towards introducing advanced security inks which will boost the growth of the security inks market in the upcoming years.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1452
Global Security Inks Market Participants
- A1 Security Print
- Chroma Inks USA
- Flint Group
- Gans Ink & Supply
- Gleitsmann Security Inks GmbH
- INX International Ink Co
- Kao Advanced Printing Solutions
- Microtrace, LLC
- Multi-Color Corporation
- NanoMatriX Technologies Limited.
- Orion Security Print
- Shriram Veritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- SICPA HOLDING SA.
- Westtek Enterprises Private Limited
- Other Market Participants
Request discount on this premium report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=1452
Global Security Inks Market:
- Optically variable
- Coin Reactive
- Solvent Sensitive Inks
- Adhesion Promotion Varnish
- Bank Notes
- Official Documents
- Handbags and Cosmetics
- Wine and Spirits
By Printing Method
- Silk Screen
- Pad Printing
- Ink jet
By Distribution Channel
By End User Industry
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Oil and Gas
- Banking, Financial services and Insurance
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Purchase the latest in-depth Global Security Inks Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1452
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Global Immunoprecipitation Market – https://industryglobalnews24.com/global-immunoprecipitation-market-by-offering-type-distribution-channel-end-use-and-region
Global Brain Machine Interface Market – https://industryglobalnews24.com/global-brain-machine-interface-market-was-worth-us-153-bn-in-2021-growing-at-an-estimated-cagr-of-1718-over-the-forecast-period
Global Data Deduplication Tools Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Data-Deduplication-Tools-Market-2023-%E2%80%93-2031-1428
Global Points-Of-Interest (POI) Data Solutions Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Points-of-Interest-POI-Data-Solutions-Market-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1404
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213