The global micro fulfillment centers market was worth US$ 2.1 Bn in 2021, according to a new report published by Absolute Markets Insights. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 49% from 2022 to 2030. In order to enhance the growth of any business, it needs to have a robust logistic system in place. Logistics and warehouses are utterly important from an economic perspective. Micro fulfillment centers are changing the process of delivery of goods as it addresses several issues associated with it. Micro fulfillment centers also known as dark stores work by using small, highly automated storage facilities that are located at a place that is at a close distance from the end consumer. These centers aid in lowering down the cost and time required to deliver products. These centers are a combination of physical infrastructure and software system, where the physical infrastructure involves storage and machinery, and the software systems deals with processing the online orders. In simple language, these micro fulfillment centers are setup in areas ranging from 3000 to 10000 square feet and happen to be fusion of warehouse and a retail stores. The global micro fulfillment centers market has been taking giant strides on the path of progress courtesy of several factors.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1410
One of the biggest factor that has been driving the growth of the global micro fulfillment centers market is growing demand for optimization of logistics. Along with this, rising urbanization across majority of countries provides impetus to the growth of this market. Meanwhile, rising concerns related to compatibility issues will play a restraining factor for the growth of the global micro fulfillment centers market. On the other hand, the global micro fulfillment centers market is forecasted to witness massive growth over the period of next few years due to improvements in commissioning efficiency.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1410
Global Micro Fulfillment Centers Market Report Highlights
- On the basis of the organization size, the global micro fulfillment centers Market has been segregated into small and medium sized enterprises, and large enterprises. Large enterprises like big e-commerce companies are accounting for major chunk of money for this market.
- The region of Asia Pacific is forecasted to mint maximum chunk of the money at a quick rate for the global micro fulfillment centers market during the forecast period 2022-2030. Countries like India and China have the largest population on this planet, which is why the e-commerce market is growing rampantly here. Disposable income levels of people, and rising awareness is helping the market grow.
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Some of the players operating in the global micro fulfillment centers market are:
- Addverb Technologies Private Limited
- Alert Innovation, Inc.
- Commonsense Robotics
- Geekplus Technology Co., Ltd
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Mecalux, S.A.
- PULSE Integration
- Swisslog Holding AG
- Takeoff Technologies Inc
- Tompkins Robotics
- Vanderlande Industries B.V.
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth Global Micro Fulfillment Centers Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1410
Global Micro Fulfillment Centers Market Segmentation
Absolute Markets Insights has segmented into the global micro fulfillment centers market on the basis of offerings, temperature zone, organization size and industry type and region further into countries.
Global Micro Fulfillment Centers Market Offerings Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
- Associated Products
- Conveyor Systems
- Overhead Systems
- Palletising and Depalletising
- Voice and Lights
- Robotic Systems
- Sortation Systems
- Storage Systems
- Picking & packing solutions
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS)
- Warehouse Management System
- Warehouse Control System
- Consulting Services
- Installation and Management Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
Global Micro Fulfillment Centers Market Temperature Zone Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
Global Micro Fulfillment Centers Market Organization Size Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Micro Fulfillment Centers Market Industry Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
- Durable Manufacturing
- Food & Beverage
- General Merchandise Retail
- Healthcare (Drug Stores)
- Non-Durable Manufacturing
- Third-Party Logistics
- Wholesales/ B2B
Global Micro Fulfillment Centers Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Request for customization to meet your precise research requirements: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1410
Global Web 3.0 Blockchain Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Web-30-Blockchain-Market-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1392
Global Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Intelligent-Document-Processing-IDP-Market-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1356
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213