Interventional radiology (IR) refers to the use of imaging technologies, such as X-rays, computed tomography (CT), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), to perform minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat various medical conditions. These procedures include angioplasty, embolization, and radiofrequency ablation, among others. The interventional radiology market includes various products and services, such as catheters, guidewires, and imaging systems.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1120
The interventional radiology market’s growth is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of various medical conditions, such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases, and the growing demand for minimally invasive procedures. The advancements in imaging technologies, such as 3D printing and virtual reality, and the increasing availability of high-quality imaging systems are also driving the market’s growth. Additionally, the growing adoption of interventional radiology procedures in emerging economies and the increasing investments in research and development are further fueling market growth.
The high cost of interventional radiology procedures and the shortage of skilled professionals in this field are significant restraints for the market’s growth. Additionally, the stringent regulatory requirements and the limited reimbursement policies for interventional radiology procedures can also hinder market growth.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1120
The global interventional radiology market was valued at USD 20.7 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 36.7 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2030.
Key Players Influencing the Interventional Radiology Market:
Agfa-Gevaert Group, AngioDynamics, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, Canon Medical Systems, USA, Cook, FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation, General Electric Company, Hologic, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, NIPRO, Profound Medical, Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Terumo Medical Corporation, Other Market Participants.
Request discount on this premium report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=1120
Our 420+ Pages Report titled, Interventional Radiology Market will include extensive information on the following pointers:
- Global market size and forecast values (2015 – 2030), in terms of revenue (US$ Million) and volume (Kilotons) by segments/sub-segments
- Split of the market revenue (US$ Million) and Volume (Kilotons) into all the relevant segments & sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
- Years Considered (2015 – 2030)
- (Historic Years: 2015 – 2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Forecast Years: 2022 – 2030)
- Market determinants and Influencing Factors
- Market Dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends)
- Analysis on Impact of Covid-19 on Global Interventional Radiology Market
- Macro-Economic and Micro-Economic Indicators
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Regulatory Landscape
- PESTEL Analysis
- Competitive Benchmarking: Global Presence and Growth Strategies
- (Mergers and Acquisitions
- Product Launches
- Investments Trends
- R&D Initiatives)
- Market Share Analysis, 2021
- Detailed profiles of major market participants operating in the market, encompassing information pertaining to Company Details, Company Overview, Product Offerings, Key Developments, Financial Analysis, SWOT Analysis and Business Strategies
- Region specific report, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America, can also be provided.
- The reports can be provided in different languages including German, Korean, Arabic, Russian, French, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese and other languages.
Purchase the latest in-depth Global Interventional Radiology Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1120
Interventional Radiology Market Segmentation:
- Atherectomy devices
- Guide wires
- Cryoablation system
- Embolic Agent
- Introducer Sheaths
- Vena Cava Filters
- Vascular Stent System
- Lead Extraction Devices
- X-ray Imaging
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Stent placement
- Biopsy and Drainage
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
By End Users
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Surgical Centers
Request for customization to meet your precise research requirements: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1120
We appreciate your reading the article in its entirety. If you would like to know more about the Interventional Radiology market, looking for customization, contact us. To achieve a full market reach of Interventional Radiology, or explore more about opportunities reach our research analyst. Our team is available 24/7 to assist and support our customers through reliable research.
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24 – https://industryglobalnews24.com
Seeking to Initiate a Fruitful Business Relationship with You!
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213