An ingestible sensor, also known as a smart pill or digital pill, is a small electronic device that can be swallowed like a regular pill or capsule. This digital pill has been designed to monitor various aspects of the digestive system like pH levels, temperature, and pressure, and transmit this information wirelessly to a receiver worn outside the body. Ingestible sensors normally consist of a sensor, a small battery, and a radio transmitter and is designed to withstand the most difficult conditions of the digestive system and are capable of transmitting data for many days. Health experts claim that ingestible sensors have the potential to revolutionize healthcare industry as it provides a non-invasive and easy way of monitoring and diagnosing conditions in real-time. Tech giant Philips has played a huge role in the growth of the global ingestible sensors market. The tech giant has developed an ingestible sensor technology known as “Smart Pills,” which is a small electronic device that can be swallowed like a regular pill or capsule. This technology is designed to help healthcare providers diagnose and monitor gastrointestinal disorders, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. This pill by Philips consists of a capsule containing a sensor, a battery, and a radio transmitter. Once the capsule is ingested, the sensor is capable of measuring different parameters like pH levels, temperature, and pressure, as it passes via digestive system. This data is ultimately transmitted wirelessly to a receiver worn outside the body, which can then be analyzed by healthcare providers to diagnose and monitor gastrointestinal disorders. Philips’ Smart Pill technology is part of its wider focus on digital health solutions, which focuses on using technology to enhance healthcare outcomes and patient experiences.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1465
Based on data collected by Absolute Markets Insights found that 63% of patients would be willing to use an ingestible sensor to track their medication adherence. In a pilot study conducted by researchers at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) who used an ingestible sensor to track their medication adherence experienced a significant improvement in their symptoms compared to those who did not use the sensor. Thus, these factors are booming the growth of the global ingestible sensors market.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1465
Global Ingestible Sensors Market Report Highlights
- One of the major factors that has been driving the growth of the global ingestible sensors market is surge in the demand for solutions to monitor gut and intestinal luminal fluid and its contents. However, the growth of global ingestible sensors market is facing blockage from rising concerns associated with higher costs of ingestible sensors.
- The global ingestible sensors market is forecasted to witness massive growth due to incorporation of advanced technologies and materials into the sensors.
- The region of Asia Pacific to make money at the fastest speed for the global ingestible sensors market during the forecast period 2023-2031. This is due to rapid advancements of healthcare infrastructure in highly populated countries like China and India, growing demand for remote patient monitoring, and rising awareness of digestive health. Furthermore, increasing adoption of digital health technologies and telemedicine services in the Asia Pacific region is further projected to propel the growth of global ingestible sensors market. The use of these technologies is expected to enable remote patient monitoring, reducing the need for in-person visits and increasing the demand for non-invasive, real-time monitoring solutions such as ingestible sensors.
Request discount on this premium report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=1465
Global Ingestible Sensors Market Participants
- Atmo Biosciences
- CapsoVision, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic PLC
- Olympus Corporation
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth Global Ingestible Sensors Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1465
Global Ingestible Sensors Market Segmentation
Absolute Markets Insights has segmented the global ingestible sensors market on the basis of offering, sensor type, and application.
Global Ingestible Sensors Market Type Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2031)
Global Ingestible Sensors Market Sensor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2031)
Global Ingestible Sensors Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2031)
- Patient monitoring
- Drug delivery
- Sports Medicine
- Clinical trials
Global Ingestible Sensors Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2031)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Smart Pills Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Smart-Pills-Market-2020-2028-787
Capsule Endoscopy System Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Capsule-Endoscopy-System-Market-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1187
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213