Number of cancer cases are constantly going upwards in today’s times owing to multiple factors like aging population, lifestyle factors, obesity, and increased detection. While the people live longer, the incidence of cancer increases which is more common in older people. And with the aging of the population, there are more people who are at risk for developing cancer. Along with this, certain lifestyle factors, such as smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, unhealthy diet, lack of physical activity, and exposure to environmental pollutants, increase the risk of developing cancer. The biggest factor why cases of cancer are going is obesity. It happens to be known risk factor for several types of cancer, including breast, colorectal, and pancreatic cancer.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1440
The global prevalence of obesity has been increasing, contributing to the rise in cancer cases. This is where several treatments like immune checkpoint inhibitors come into the picture. Immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICIs) are a type of cancer immunotherapy drug that work through blocking certain proteins on the surface of immune cells or cancer cells. These proteins, known as immune checkpoints, play a key role in regulating the immune response. By blocking these checkpoints, ICIs can help the immune system recognize and attack cancer cells more effectively. The most commonly targeted immune checkpoints are programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1) and its ligand, PD-L1. Cancer cells can often use these checkpoints to evade detection and destruction by the immune system. ICIs that block the interaction between PD-1 and PD-L1 can enhance the ability of immune cells to identify and attack cancer cells. Owing to rising popularity and increasing efficacy of the ICIs, they have been approved for the treatment of various types of cancer, including melanoma, lung cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, and head and neck cancer, among others, which is propelling the immune checkpoint inhibitors market growth.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1440
Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market Report Highlights
- As the immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICIs) is being used for the treatment of various type of cancers, this is driving the growth of the global immune checkpoint inhibitors market.
- Rising concerns related to side effects of using the Immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICIs) is dragging back the growth of the global immune checkpoint inhibitors market.
- The global immune checkpoint inhibitors market is forecasted to see massive growth in coming few years owing to incorporation of new pathways and molecules in order to enhance responses and use of the ICIs.
- The region of Asia Pacific is expected to generate money at the fastest rate for the global immune checkpoint inhibitors market during the forecast period 2023-2031. Changes in population demographics, like increased urbanization and migration to urban areas, can also contribute to the rise in cancer cases. Along with this deteriorating lifestyle decisions, medical advances, and changing demographics are contributing the growth of the market.
Request discount on this premium report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=1440
Competitors: Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market
- BeiGene, Inc.
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd
- GSK plc
- Merck & Co. Inc
- Palleon Pharmaceuticals
- Novartis AG
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1440
Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market Segmentation
Absolute Markets Insights has segmented into the global immune checkpoint inhibitors market on the basis of drug class, cancer type, end users and region further into countries.
Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market Drug Class Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2031)
- CTLA-4 inhibitors
- LAG-3 inhibitors
- PD-1 inhibitors
- PD-L1 inhibitors
Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market Cancer Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2031)
- Bladder Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Head and neck cancers
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- Kidney cancer
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Colorectal cancer
Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2031)
- Hospitals and clinics
- Specialty Clinics
- Research Organizations
Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2031)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Global Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Market (2022 – 2030)
Global AR in Telemedicine Market (2022 – 2030)
Global Blue Biotechnology Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Blue-Biotechnology-Market-2023-%E2%80%93-2031-1438
Global Brain Wellness Technology Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Brain-Wellness-Technology-Market-2022-2030-1366
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213