The global CBD-infused tampons market is anticipated to reach CAGR of 17.4% from 2023 to 2031. A cannabinoid, or chemical, called CBD is present in the cannabis plant. It can be removed from the plant in a variety of methods, yielding different kinds of CBD. Over the years, women have been consuming nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen to relieve cramping and other uncomfortable menstrual symptoms. But these can sometimes produce unwanted effects like stomach issues and various other side effects. The cannabis plant’s constituent has been marketed as an addition to self-care regimen and is now included in cosmetics, skincare products, as well as food and beverages. In reality, CBD has begun to appear in feminine hygiene items, notably CBD tampons. As the name implies, CBD tampons are either regular tampons that have been treated with CBD drops or tampons that have been coated in a mixture of CBD and a carrier substance, such as cocoa butter, allowing the compound to melt in the body. Theoretically, CBD interacts with vaginal mucosa’s cannabinoid receptors when applied vaginally (the mucous membranes of vagina). The endocannabinoid system, a complex signaling system that aids to control everything from food and sleep to inflammation as well as pain, is made up of these cannabinoid receptors, which is present throughout the body. CBD tampons may facilitate the drug’s local action and reduce inflammation brought on by uterine contractions, which are the source of period cramps. Over the years, research studies are being carried out on CBD to study the effectiveness of CBD to relive pain compared with physical interventions, such as yoga and stretching, and other remedies. Around 75% of women experience menstrual cramps, making them a typical occurrence. The use of CBD products as a pain reliever is growing in popularity. Although there isn’t much information on CBD’s ability to relieve pain, several research suggest that it may do so through reducing inflammation. As a result, CBD products may be helpful for those who suffer from menstrual cramps, which in turn is creating tremendous growth opportunities for global CBD-infused tampons market.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1444
Cannabis may be useful for treating both acute and chronic pain, according to a 2019 review of studies on CBD as a treatment for premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and CBD may be effective in treating symptoms that are comparable to those of PMS. Moreover, a 2020 study review found that because many products utilized in studies on this topic contain delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, it is unable to conclusively assert that CBD is entirely responsible for relieving pain symptoms (THC). In nations like the U.S. and the UK, CBD is acceptable as long as it’s made from hemp rather than marijuana. Thus, in the upcoming years, with the various approvals the global CBD-infused tampons market will experience huge growth rate.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1444
Global CBD-Infused Tampons Market Report Highlights
- Alongside discussions about potential advantages, such as pain alleviation, anxiety relief, and the management of nausea-related side effects of cancer, CBD has recently appreciated in the healthcare industry. Although the good effects have not yet been proven by studies, research information that has been released so far is encouraging. For instance, Daye’s CBD tampons have 100mg of high-potency (30%), full-spectrum CBD tampons which engage with endocannabinoid system, which is responsible for modulating body’s response to pain, sleep and inflammation. Thus, in the upcoming years, with the assistance and research surrounding the effects of using CBD, the global CBD-infused tampons market is likely to experience spectacular growth.
- Europe region is anticipated to be the fastest growing region in the CBD-infused tampons market during the forecast period. It’s part of a wave of European startups looking to capitalize on the mounting excitement around CBD-based consumer goods, CBD infused tampons are gaining popularity too. Moreover leading investors in Europe are looking forward to invest in femcare such as CBD infused tampons. Despite the fact that both plants are members of the same species, hemp with a THC level of less than 0.3% is recognized as cannabis under U.S. law. Marijuana-producing cannabis plants have more than 0.3% THC. It is legal in the UK if the hemp utilized to create the CBD has less than 0.2% THC. Moreover, the regulations governing the use of products infused with cannabis will become more lax in the next years, which is expected to accelerate the expansion of CBD-infused tampons market.
Request discount on this premium report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=1444
List of Few Key Players Operating in the Global CBD-Infused Tampons Market
- Ava Secrets
- Kultivate Wellness
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth Global CBD-Infused Tampons Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1444
Global CBD-Infused Tampons Market Segmentation
Absolute Markets Insights has segmented the global CBD-infused tampons market on the basis of strength, application, distribution channel, and region:
Global CBD-Infused Tampons Market Strength Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 – 2031)
Global CBD-Infused Tampons Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 – 2031)
- Cramp Relive
- Inflammation Reduction
Global CBD-Infused Tampons Market Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 – 2031)
Global CBD-Infused Tampons Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 – 2031)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Global ePRO, ePatient Diaries, and eCOA Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-ePRO–ePatient-Diaries–and-eCOA-Market-2023-%E2%80%93-2031–1442
Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Immune-Checkpoint-Inhibitors-Market-2023-%E2%80%93-2031-1440
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213